In order to accommodate our clients’ needs, Poole Professional services offers 3 flexible fee options.
This option is often appropriate for client search assignments that are urgent, sensitive or confidential in nature. In addition, we:
- Negotiate a fee amount up front and collect a portion at the beginning of the project
- Provide scheduled weekly updates on the progress of candidate identification
- Limit the number of retained searches that we accept at any one time; we are committed to finding and ultimately hiring a highly qualified candidate for each search assignment
The engagement fee indicates a commitment between the recruiter and the client to find and hire the most qualified candidate. In this arrangement the:
- Client company pays a non-refundable fee at the beginning of the search
- Fee is less than that in a retained search and will be deducted from the total fee of any hired candidate
- Candidates presented to the client for possible hire will not be shared with any other clients for 30 days
This option is ideal for regularly recurring assignments and those with a minimal level of urgency. In addition:
- An up front financial investment from the client is not required.
- The client will pay a percentage of the hired candidate’s annual compensation.
- The fee is collected once the candidate begins employment.